We can be reached at email@example.com
5 Stars – Loved it <3
4 Stars – Liked it a lot!
3 Stars – It was good but we may have had a few issues with it but over all we liked it.
2 Stars – We finished it but there was several issues or it just wasn’t for us.
1 Star – We had a lot of issues with it and it’s possible we did not even finish it.
( Any half stars means it just fell in between those two ratings.)
We have a sister blog called See Jenny Read. Jenny does guest review for us from time to time. She handles a lot more of the genres that either we don’t read or that we don’t have time to cover. Check out her site! We love her. (She’s currently going back to school and taking a break on blogging)
People we recommend:
~Need a personalized blog design or anything made for your brand? We worked with and love Carrie Loves !!!
~Want to blog easier or get a pre made layouts for your site? We worked with Nose Graze!!!
~ We recommend the following PR companies and/or blog tour companies:
Copyright Policies and Disclosures
If you are a publisher, author or book tour group and you’ve send us media to promote a book please be aware that we will assume that you and/or your client has paid the royalties attached to any media provided to us to promote the book. If royalties have not been paid for the media you provided please know that you’re in violation of copyright laws and you can be held liable by the copyright owner.
The Heathers’ Blog does not claim dominion over what the publisher, author and/or book tour group have provided us. We are accepting the media provided in good faith that they are not violating any copyright laws in providing us with the media for book promotion. Please contact us if you have any questions.
About our site:
This website and its content is copyright of The Heathers’ Blog – All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print for your personal/non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
The opinions and written reviews expressed here are ours. Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns.
The Heathers’ Blog participates in the Amazon Affiliate Program. All links posted are for the sole purpose of providing additional information to our readers. The Amazon Affiliate Program in no way impact our reviews. It is simply a means to help off set the cost of running this site.
Some of the books reviewed on The Heathers’ Blog have been provided by the publisher and/or the author in exchange for and honest review. We were not paid or compensated for reviewing any book. All opinions are our own and we were never influenced by anything or anyone.
The Heathers’ Blog takes your privacy seriously. We won’t disclose your name, email address for any reason, nor do we collect personal information for our records. The only time we will require any personal information is when you enter a contest or giveaway and are chosen as the winner.
When entering any of our giveaways please be aware of the following rules
- You must be 18 yrs of age.
- You must be a US resident (unless we state otherwise).
- You have 48 hrs to claim your prize or another winner will be chosen.
- We are not responsible for items that are lost and/or damaged during shipping. We will provide tracking information.
- We are not responsible for items that are shipped by a 3rd party sponsor.
- All of our winners are chosen by Rafflecopter or Random.org.
- You must provide us with your mailing address when claiming your prize if it is swag or a physical copy of a book.
- If you win a contest where the prize is sent by an author or a publisher, we are not responsible for it after we pass on your shipping information.
- Anyone found cheating will be disqualified from that contest and any future contests ran by The Heathers’ Blog.
- Please read all rules for each giveaway we run, not all of them requires the same thing.