So, HC and I haven’t really been that active the past year. I’ve tried to keep up on things as best I could, and she’s just working a lot lately. We’ve been going through things just like everyone else, and our blog has suffered for it. I’m slowly trying to get back into things now that I’m (hopefully) going to have a much better schedule.
Here’s what I have been reading lately. I haven’t done many new release/ARC reads because I didn’t want the commitment of that, but I have been reading! It took me awhile to actually be able to sit down and read something. I’ve never had a book funk last as long as the one I had this past year did. I think now that my schedule is better and my health is improving that will change. I’m listing below everything I’ve read the past year that I think you should pick up and read yourself.
Recent books that I’ve enjoyed:
- I’m just going to go ahead and link you directly to cialis liberal how to find the ip address of my linux machine source 60 mg prednisone side effects homework help collective nouns how to write a report from a case study babies with accutane term papers for sale online https://georgehahn.com/playboy/el-sildenafil-se-compra-con-receta/15/ bravery definition essay http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/nursing-writing-services/26/ drama a level coursework https://makeitinla.org/writer/need-help-with-dissertation-proposal/32/ click https://goodbelly.com/rxpack/da-li-je-cialis-opasan-po-zdravlje/32/ enalapril generico de cialis dissertation doing in politics https://cadasb.org/pharmacy/neurontin-and-side-effects-and-suspicion/13/ go to site keflex seismic pipe loop viagra online apotheke kaufen ielts essay writing introductions follow site viagra find a doctor cytotec misoprostol online paypal levitra indonesia how do i delete old email addresses on my ipad novaya viagra 2021 nissan componentes quimicos do viagra click here beat pills net products men health generic viagra order Sarah MacLean‘s Amazon page. Her historical romance books are some of the best ones I’ve ever read. Her books are the historical romance ones that made me FEEL the most out of any of them. I binge read them all. I recommend everyone. LINK:https://amzn.to/3bh75bu
- Along with binge reading Sarah’s books, I’ve been devouring Lisa Kleypas‘s back log of books. She is phenomenal at story telling. I love how she links all of her series together on the sly, it’s there but it doesn’t take over the other series. I’m linking you to her Amazon page as well. LINK:https://amzn.to/388U8yi
- Have you read anything by Rachel Van Dyken?? Her books are sooo good! Her newest spin off of the Eagle Elite series is my newest obsession. I’m linking you to The Mafia Royals series page so you can dive into them! You don’t need to read EE to start this one, but I do recommend reading that series if you’re interested in it. These are in KU as well!! LINK:https://amzn.to/2MLXPT8
- Ashley Jade came out with a dark, smoking hot, un-put-down-able book. She is outstanding in what she does, but with Hate Me, she really out did herself! LINK:https://amzn.to/3bijPyq
- I read my first Christine Feehan book this past week. I really enjoyed this one, more than I thought actually. I have the rest of this series on my TBR list now. LINK:https://amzn.to/3uOskJg
- This one isn’t for the faint of heart, people with triggers, or non dark romance lovers. RIP by Charity B. is a really good book, but read it with an open mind. It would probably be best read going in bling but then again just read it. LOL I hope you do check it out though and it’s in KU. LINK:https://amzn.to/3rgZQWo
- This one is also by Charity B., she’s my newest “new to me” author that I’m working through her back list. I loved this book. It’s so different that it’s refreshing. It’s in KU as well. LINK:https://amzn.to/3kJK97I
- Dolly by Measha Stone is one I probably wouldn’t have normally read if I just came across it. I was surfing a few FB book groups and saw some people talking about this one. It peaked my curiosity, so I got it and don’t regret it. It’s messed up, it’s dark, and it’s gonna test your limits. I do recommend it for any dark romance lovers, and it’s in KU if you use that program. LINK:https://amzn.to/3biQJ1K
- Ella Frank has been one of my favorite authors for years now. She always brings her A game and The Primetime series is a great example of that. I devoured these books, and it’s another KU find. LINK:https://amzn.to/3sQLQ69
- This one is another Ella Frank book but it’s co-authored by another favorite of mine, Brooke Blaine. This is my newest favorite from these two. It’s just…everything. Grab this one now, and yes, it’s in KU too. LINK:https://amzn.to/30a8w58
- If you haven’t read anything by Penelope Douglas yet, than I need you to get on that. Her book she came out with last year is flat-out amazing. It’s KU, it’s a stand-alone, it’s A MUST READ. LINK:https://amzn.to/3c0BxFY